Having a blog with someone is a great thing because you can share anything with that blog on the internet. If you want to earn some money through a blog, then it is also possible.
There are many blogging platforms on the internet, from which you can create your blog. I would always suggest that you create your blog on WordPress.org using your own domain name and web hosting.
When a new blogger wants to start blogging, he does not want to be in any kind of investment blogging as being the new bloggers, which is totally reasonable in a way.
There are many such blogging platforms on the internet that offer people a new blog in free.
Once you have a great experience of blogging, then you can shift your blog to self-hosted WordPress blog and become professional.
BlogSpot is a very populist free blogging platform. This post is for those who are just new in blogging. And want to start blogging by creating a blog in free.
In this post, I will give you full information about how to make free blog on blogspot. By creating a free blog on BlogSpot, you can learn about the basics of blogging.
Before creating a free blog on Blogspot, you should know some things.
- BlogSpot is a blogging platform that Google runs. BlogSpot gives you the opportunity to create a free blog through it.
- Images used in BlogSpot are hosted on Picasa. Picasa is also a part of Google.
- If your goal is to earn money through a blog, then I would recommend that you create your blog on WordPress. Creating a blog on WordPress is very easy. You can easily create your own blog on WordPress.
Create Free Blog on BlogSpot Step by Step Guide
To create a free blog on BlogSpot, first you have to do a search by typing https://www.blogger.com in your browser. When you come to the homepage of blogger.com then log in with your gmail account there.
After logging in to Blogger.com, you will see the option of “new blog” in one place. You have to click on “new blog”.
After clicking on the new blog, another page will be opened. And that page will ask you 3 things.
In the column which will be “Title”, you will have to type the title of your blog like “Super Idea- Blog Kaise Banaye“. You have to write your blog title according to the subject of your blog. The topic you are creating on your blog is related to the title of your blog.
“Address” is a way to url your blog. What you write in the address will be your blog’s url, and when you open your blog it will show the url in the browser. You can make your blog better with free blog by registering a brand new domain name according to the subject of your blog. You have to pay 500-600Rs for one year to register a new domain.
You can choose any template in “Template”. You can later upload your template any other way as per your own changes.
After doing all these things, click on “Create Blog”.
Congratulations Your new blog has been created. But your work is not finished yet.
Blogspot Blog’s basic settings
After creating a free blogspot blog, you need to set some settings.
After creating a free blogspot blog you will be on the BlogSpots dashboard where you will see the backend of your blog. For this, by going to “Settings”, click on improve your blog’s visibility to change it.
After doing this, you will see some such screenshot.
Now you can start writing your first blog post by clicking on Posts> New post on your new blog.
- Before writing your first blog post, I will advise you to go to your blogspots dashboard and click on Pages. Go to “Pages” to create the necessary pages of your blog such as About, Contact, etc.
- The most important thing that needs to be done in your blog is that you can upload a great and good looking template by changing your blog’s default template. So that your blog looks great. In Blogspot blog you can easily change your template. For that, you will need to click on Settings> Template and click “backup or upload” then you can upload any great blogger template accordingly.
- Now you need to add logo to your free blog. To add a logo to the Blogspot blog, first go to the blogspots dashboard and click on “Layout”. After clicking on Layout you will see a header option above. You can add logo to your blog by clicking on it.
You can start posting when your blog is fully setup. After you have some great posts on your blog and great traffic is coming to your blog, you can also start earning online paisa by making an account of Google Adsense through your free blog.
To add your blog to Google Adsense, you go to BlogSpots dashboard and there you will see an “Earnings” option. You can add your blog to adsense by clicking on that earnings tab.
Note: When you start daily 700-800 pages on your blog, you can apply for adsense. If you apply for google adsense on the 0 traffic, your blog will not be approved by Google Adsense.
In the coming post, I will share you with step by step information about how to make Google Adsense account for free blog.
Your free blog is now fully ready. Now you can start writing great great posts on your blog.
I started with my blogging journey blogspot. And later on the wordpress was shifted. If you want to get started with blogging and professional mode then you can also shift your BlogSpot blog to wordpress.🔥117