You have four months to add the PIN to your AdSense account from the date when your first AdSense verification pin is generated. If you do not enter that pin even after four months, then AdSense stops showing your ads on your website or blog. Things to know:
- Once your AdSense account reaches the verification threshold, the pin is generated and you will be mailed, for that you will have to wait for a week.
- The PIN can often take up to four weeks to reach you, yet it may also take longer depending on your location.
- If you do not receive your pin even after four weeks, you will have to request for a new pin. To know the date when you will be able to request a new pin, login to your AdSense account, and look at the Under Account Settings page under Home.
How to request a new AdSense pin?
- Login to your AdSense account.
- Click on the gear icon in the top right and then select the settings.
- Click on account information in the left sidebar.
- Click on Verify AdSense Link.
- Request a new AdSense pin at the bottom of the page.
Before you start, keep a scanned copy of your Aadhar card ready. Keep in mind that the quality of your scanned copy should be good. You can also use free mobile apps such as Scannable to do this work. Save this scanned file as a PDF file.
Now follow these steps:
- Go to your AdSense account. Login to your dashboard.
- Go to the section of ID verification.
- Fill in the form, giving all your correct details.
- Keep your Publisher ID with you as you will need to fill it in the form.
- To verify the PIN instead of documentation, you will find the option here below.
- Click on upload document and then upload the PDF file.
- Click on submit button.