One of the most fundamental aspects of Internet marketing is search engine optimization or SEO. It’s a system for using online tools that can help you rank your pages higher in search engine results by implementing it on your website, which gives you more risk for visitors who can become customers of payment.
There are many facets of the idea in SEO, but one of the most important areas of focus is SEO on the page. The SEO on the site is also called SEO on the page to optimize the internal elements of the pages of your website so that they can be optimized for more search engines. On-Page SEO helps search engines better understand your website if your content is relevant to get online information about anything using your keyword set.
If you plan to use SEO as an integral part of your Internet marketing campaign, it will be the greatest benefit for you to understand the basic understanding of the original page and the importance of SEO on the page. Below is a general description of these basic things and can help produce favorable results for your website.
The Importance of On-Page SEO:
In recent years, other internet marketing channels have appeared, who have taken significant portions of the online marketing pie. Many changed their online campaigns into some very popular channels such as social media marketing and abandoned their SEO efforts without carefully analyzing the actual data. Many people have succumbed to the myth that “SEO is dead” and now there is no relevant factor in directing targeted traffic to websites.
SEO is not dead, and if so, then it is still fully active and is the most important source of traffic directed to websites. In the Forrester Research report, web search or natural search engine results are still at the top of the traffic sources used by the respondents. The report also shows that this percentage is rising continuously and is expected to continue in the coming years.
This is the reason why, if you want to target the visitors that arrive at your door online, it is very important to optimize your SEO on the page. However, this does not mean that you choose an Internet marketing channel and leave the rest completely. To achieve the best results, you must identify each of these channels and select which one can be combined with SEO to get the best results. But before you can go deeper into all this in greater detail, it would be better to go ahead and understand a little more information about the basic information about SEO on the page.
On-Page SEO Basics You Want To Know-
1. Choose the right set of keywords
In an earlier article in Digital Marketing Philippines, to analyze your internet marketing, the importance of keyword research and the selection of the right keyword set was analyzed. There it was mentioned that keyword research is a very important first step in any online marketing campaign, and there is also an SEO on the page for this. It is important that you select the correct type of keywords that attract the target audience on your web pages, the best way to become a paying customer.
2. Choose the best domain name
The choice of domain names for your website is an important element in your SEO strategies on the page. A good domain name should be able to say what your website is and possibly say it in a few words. Other tips related to the domain name include:
- Consistent domains: When people write on www.example.com or example.com, both must respond correctly and submit their website.
- Old-school domains: Older domains may be better than newer people because they use full keywords embedded in a domain instead of initial keywords or abbreviations. www.example.com would be better than www.exmpl.com because more people can provide these domains during the search.
- Keywords in page URLs: When creating categories, page names or posts, it would be better to use full keywords to assign individual URLs, since they would be better ranked during searches. It will be better to use www.example.com/business-tips than www.example.com/page.
3. Optimize your meta data
Each page of your website should be optimized to make it easier for search engines to use by using content and metadata, especially title tags and meta descriptions.
- Title tags: The title tags of each of your web pages are like text ads for that particular page that potential readers will see first in their browsers even before the actual page is loaded. By making it unique and descriptive, people will be more interested in what your website contains and will be attracted to explore more. A good rule of thumb to make title tags is to keep their size between 4 to 8 words or between 60 and 70 characters each.
- Best WordPress SEO Plugins for High Rankings in Search Engines – 2019
- Meta descriptions: Meta descriptions are summaries or fragments of the content found on a particular page that will appear during search results. Regardless of what you put in the meta description, you can tempt readers to open your page and read some of the more materials. Do not make mistakes when generating generic meta descriptions and duplicate them on all your pages.
4. Create unique content that online users want to read and share
What you need for SEO on the page is unique and high-quality content, not only to satisfy how the search engine web crawler will rank your page according to a particular set of your keywords, but also that your visitors read and share your content. Its content determines how relevant your web page is to a particular user during the search, which can be determined as follows:
- Main content: Refers to the main text, title and description of each particular web page. The content must be unique and relevant to the topic or topic that describes your website.
- Performance: When you click on a link to all navigation units, your web page should work correctly. The website should also open quickly and within only a few seconds, otherwise, visitors will go ahead and ignore your site.
- Authorization: your content must be written appropriately and with authority for other web pages in order to search and use your content as a reference and even as a link.
- User experience: The content of your web pages must be good and relevant so that visitors can enjoy a good user experience, so they can stay longer and go to other pages and content. It not only refers to its text content but also to its graphics, navigation aids and other web elements within its pages.
5. On-Page SEO for Different Types of Results
On the page, SEO should be oriented not only for the content of your web pages but also for other multimedia elements which can appear in different types of search results. These include video, images, and other non-text content that should be optimized for the web browser to appear. Best practices include:
- File name: Use descriptive names for image files, as well as the description of the image related to your main keyword. Computer_latest.jpg Image001.jpg is better than using.
- Alt Text or Alt Tags: This feature must be completed with a brief description of your image. These tags are those that will use to identify the search engine web crawler image. These crawlers can only recognize text and not images, so using the text Alt attribute can help to optimize the image for search results.
6. Create a service / product specific landing page
Creating and optimizing a landing page that is specific to your products/services and your keywords is beneficial not only to search engines but also to your potential customers and website visitors. A specific landing page allows you to talk about a great product, a specific product or service that presents your company and educates its visitors about its characteristics and benefits. Since these landing pages fit a specific product or service you are providing. You can focus on the most profitable keywords on this page and insert them directly into the title and meta description. Create as many specific landing pages as possible for your product/service with the right keywords.
These are SEO techniques on the page you can use now and you can apply to optimize your web pages to get better rankings in the search results. This process can take a long time and be tedious at first, but the amount of payment and the amount of traffic directed to your website can be worth it. So implement these tips on your website today and do it, not only for search engines, but also for your fully optimized prospects.
Read more article-