- On the Webmaster Tools home page, click on the desired site.
- On the dashboard, click the Google index on the left-hand menu.
- Click Remove URL.
- Click on new removal request.
- Type the URL of the page you want to remove from the search results (not the Google search result URL or the cached page URL), and then click Continue. How to find the correct URL The URL is case-sensitive – use the exact same characters and capitalization that the site uses.
- Click Yes, delete this page.
- Click submit request
1: Use Robot Meta-Element with NOINDEX
By adding the following to the source code of a page, it will be removed from the index:
< Meta name = "robot" content = "noindex">
You must add meta-elements to the area of a specific page:
2: Use Google Search Console
- Log into Google Search Console and select the desired website
- Click “Customization” in the left-hand navigation
- Click “Remove URL” in the sub-menu.
- Click the “Create a new request to delete” button on this page