SEO Tutorial Step by Step Guide
Set up Google Search Console
It provides many features to track your site.
- Search analytics
- Submit a sitemap
- Fix website errors
- Messages from the Google search team
- Google index
- а lot
Setup Bing Webmaster Tools
Setup Google Analytics
Setup Yoast SEO (for WordPress users only)
- You can change the title and meta description of the post.
- You can add focus keywords to your article.
- Can create XML Sitemaps.
- Can edit .htaccess and robots.txt files.
- Title and Meta description can be used for taxonomies (category and tags).
1. Keyword Research
2. Include Main Keyword in URL
3. Start Your Title With Keywords
4. Use Main Keyword in 150 words
5. H1, H2 or H3 Tags का सही उपयोग
6. Optimize Images
7. Avoid Keyword Stuffing
8. Use External Links
9. Use Internal Links
10. Check Crawl Error
11. Fetch as Google
12. Mobile Friendly
Google has also developed a mobile-friendly testing tool to check whether your site is mobile-friendly.
13. Fix Broken Links
14. Move to HTTPS
15. Site Loading Speed
16. Create Powerful Backlinks
Quick Tips for Creating Backlinks
- Write Quality Content
- Guest Post on another top ranking blog
- Submit your site to Web Directories
- Comment on top ranked blog
- Discussion Use Platforms
17. Quality content
18. Length of Content
19. Meta Description
21. Grammar and Spelling
If you pay attention to grammar and spelling in your content, then it improves your content quality.