Upstox is a take-first low-cost broking firm in India that offers trading opportunities at unbeatable prices.
Upstox is backed by a group of investors including Kalaari Capital, Ratan Tata, and GVK Davix.
The Upstox trading platform offers trading, analysis, charting, and many more rich trading features.
This platform makes it easy to place orders through mobile phones and web browsers. The Upstox trading platform is built on Omnisys Nest OMS (Order Management System) and Omnisys Nest RMS (Risk Management System).
Upstox offers free trading in the absolutely free trading account and equity delivery segments.
Trading in Equity F&O, Equity Indra-Day, Commodities and Currency Derivatives is available through Upstox Pro. Upstox Pro is a payment service for Upstox for merchants.
Free Equity Delivery Trading-
Open a Upstox trading account and get a brokerage free equity delivery trade ( 0 brokerages). Trade intraday and F&O trade flat ₹ 20 per order.
Upstox Account Type-
Upstox offers two different types of trading accounts for investors/traders:
1. Upstox Basic Plan-
The scheme provides basic business facilities in the equity delivery segment through mobile and website. Upstock does not change any brokerage for trading in the equity delivery segment.
Brokerage free equity delivery and ₹20 per trade for equity F&O, commodity and currency.
Upstox Basic Plan offers up to 20x leverage on the cash segment.
2. Upstox Priority Pack-
Upstox Pro is a trading platform for frequent traders; Who trade in Intraday and F&O segments. The plan offers up to 25x leverage on the cash segment.
₹0 equity delivery brokerage and flat ₹30 per trade for Equity F&O, Commodity, and Currency.
Upstox Pro offers stock search, analysis, trade, and monitor stocks, currencies, F&O, and commodities, with standard features provided in the Upstox Basic Plan.
Upstox Pro provides advanced charting for professional traders for technical analysis. It also provides a wide range of indicators, chart types, data-rich user interfaces.
Upstox fee 2020-
- Upstox account opening fee: 249₹ (Special Offers for account opening)
- Upstox Demat AMC: 300₹ per year
Upstox Hidden Charge Explained:
- STT: It is levied on the selling side only for intraday and F&O trades. It is charged on both sides for delivery trades in equity.
- Stamp Duty: Charge based on the state in which the customer is located.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST): This is 18% of the total cost of brokerage plus transaction fees.
- SEBI Turnover Fee: This. 5 per crore is charged.
- Call and trade: Execute 20 per executed order
- Physical contract note: note 25 per contract note plus courier fee. (Digital contract notes are free.)
- Immediate Money Transfer Fee: 7 per transfer