The basic foundation of SEO is keyword research.
Later, other factors such as optimization on the page, writing SEO-compatible content, a good UX, content that meets the user’s intentions and some other factors come into the picture.
If you are completely innovative for the Keyword Research Tool and the Keyword Research process, here are some guides in the past that will help you understand the basics:
Fortunately, there are many tools available that can help you discover which keywords are best for your entire web strategy. There are two types of keyword research tools:
- Basic keyword research: Use seed keywords to find profitable keywords
- Keyword research based on the competition: Find proven keywords that help other sites generate traffic.
After that, all you have to do is create a page that targets profitable keywords and leverages keyword research.
Here is the list of tools listed below:
Best Keyword Research Tools: All Time
SEMRUSH is not a general keyword research tool; It provides much more than simply researching keywords.
Unlike other means in which you need to add a seed keyword to start your research, just add your URL (or your competitor’s URL) here and it will show you all the keywords that are ranking for that site.
You can get in-depth information:
- Traffic stats
- Search engine report
- Adsense CPC
- And so many other details that you need to properly manage the SEO campaign.
The Google Keyword Planner tool is one of the most used and popular keyword research tools from there.
- Features: The most important feature of the Keyword Planner tool is detailed information about Google (the largest search engine).
- Limitations: somehow, this is also a limit. If you want to know how your site is doing or a certain keyword in other search engines, you won’t find it here.
- Prices: free to use.
The Keyword Planner tool is a good and basic tool for the early stages of website SEO.
With AdWord & SEO Keyword Permutation Generator Tool, it’s easy to be creative to find keywords aligned with your site, marketing strategy and goals.
What I like most about this tool is the way you can be creative. You can enter a keyword in each of the three boxes, “generate permutations” and you can see the magic.
The only drawback of this device is that some keyword results may not be understood. For this reason, you should be prepared to spend time through the list, which is the best for your site.
Ubersuggest provides you with keywords that are not available through Google Keyword Planner.
Enter your keywords for this keyword tool and click “Suggest.” Create a list of keywords that are enough to keep you busy for a long time.