“This is one of the best apps I have ever used. It has helped me gain a lot of sales! :)”
The quality of your dropshipping suppliers is what makes or breaks an e-commerce business. Period. After all, customers can only experience value for their money if they can count on product quality and fast shipping times.
This is where a dropshipping platform like Spocket really makes sense.
Spocket has made a name for itself in the dropshipping world, not least thanks to its high quality, pre-approved dropshipping suppliers from the US and EU. So if you are looking for reliable suppliers to stock your online store with fresh produce, this app might be the perfect fit. Here’s a full review of Spocket to help you out.
This review covers everything from the pros and cons of using Spocket as a dropshipping platform. Let’s dive in!
Spocket is a Shopify dropshipping app that allows you to find and connect directly with dropshipping suppliers located in the US and EU to help you build a high-quality product inventory for your online store. With suppliers located all over the world, there are many products to choose from to create a store that fits your niche and serves the interests of your customers. Simply install the Spocket app on your Shopify store, search the product catalog, select the products you want to sell on your store, and quickly add them to your site. With Spocket, you can even order product samples from suppliers so you can rate each product for yourself.
Since Spocket’s suppliers are located in the US and EU, shipping to your customers will be faster, easier, and more reliable than sourcing from other popular dropshipping suppliers around the world. . This means your store will provide a better shopping experience for your customers, earning you better reviews, happy customers, and returning buyers. To learn more about Spocket and the services they offer, check out our in-depth Spocket review.
Spocket review: Who is Spocket for?
Spocket is for eCommerce merchants looking to sell high-quality dropshipping products on their online store. Too often, dropshipping products can be low quality and unimpressive, which usually means the kind of reputation you want to have as an online merchant. When you sell poor quality products, you might be able to convince customers to buy from you once, but when they receive the wrong product, they definitely won’t come back to your store for more, which obviously will have an impact on your sales over time because fewer and fewer customers are returning to your store. This is why selling great products is so important, even when considering dropshipping.
If you want to stick with the dropshipping business model but don’t want to compromise on quality, Spocket is one of the best product markets to check out. They pride themselves on sourcing high-quality products from reputable suppliers so you can do less work finding suppliers of great products and more time stocking your online store shelves with the types of products. that you want to sell to your audience!
There are tons of products to choose from, and Spocket lets you create a curated selection of those items that you don’t have to craft, complete, or ship yourself, while still allowing you to sell products. high quality and in high demand. This combination makes it more likely that your customers will be impressed with your brand, which means they will be more likely to come back for more.
Spocket Review: How to Set Up Spocket on Shopify Stores:
Spocket integrates directly with Shopify stores, so it’s easy to get started.
STEP 1: CONNECT YOUR SHOPIFY STORE
Spocket integrates directly with Shopify (and WooCommerce) stores, so if you don’t have a Shopify store, head over to Shopify and click the “Start Free Trial” button. Shopify will walk you through the steps to start your store – it doesn’t take long.
Next, go to the Shopify App Store and find the Spocket Shopify app. Click on the “Add an application” button and complete the connection information to connect the application to your store.
Once that’s done, your Shopify store is connected to the Spocket app and you can start browsing their products!
STEP 2: TAKE THE TOUR
A short 4-step tour of the Spocket dashboard will begin immediately so you can know where to start. Enter a keyword to search for specific products, search by product category, filter by price, search by location, select a supplier, or check the “Premium Products” box to see only Spocket’s premium product offerings. Browse products to find something you want to add to your store or search directly by keywords and preferences to speed things up.
STEP 3: ADD PRODUCTS TO YOUR IMPORT LIST
When you see a product that you want to add to your store, hover your cursor over it and a green bar that says “Add to Import List” will appear. Click on this button and this product will be saved in your “Import List” tab where you can review each product later before adding it to your store.
STEP 4: PUSH PRODUCTS TO YOUR STORE
Once you’ve added some products to your “Import List” tab, go to that tab and see what’s there. From the “Import List” tab, you can customize the product details (or you can leave them as is) and add the product directly to your store with the “Push To Store” button. Once you click on this button, the product will be published to your store and your customers will be able to shop it.
See how all the product details are already live on your store? You didn’t have to add product photos, write a product description, or price the product – everything was already done for you in the Spocket Marketplace.
STEP 5: YOU'RE UP & RUNNING!
That’s all there is to it, now you’re selling Spocket products on your Shopify store! Be aware that you will need to upgrade to one of Spocket’s paid plans to access its premium products. So until you do, you will only be able to add non-premium products to your store. Also note that if this is your first time setting up your Shopify store, it will take a little more setup to get your store ready to sell to customers (like choosing and changing your theme, removing password protection,
Spocket Review: Pros and Cons
Improvement starts with the benefits.
- Spocket seamlessly integrates with the top ecommerce platforms.
- 60% of Spocket’s suppliers are located in the US and EU. This is ideal for product quality and delivery times!
- Spocket aims to enable generous profit margins between 30%-60%.
- Spocket’s thorough vetting process ensures suppliers offer high-quality and reliable products.
- When you add Spocket products to your store, they convert automatically to your Shopify store’s currency.
- Spocket enables you to customize and brand invoices.
- You can request product samples for quality control.
- Automatic order processing ensures you don’t have to manually send orders from your store to the appropriate Spocket supplier.
- The Starter plan is affordable to get started.
- Spocket offers a vast range of products to choose from, and new suppliers are added regularly.
- Spocket automatically updates inventory levels. This real-time information ensures you’re never caught selling sold-out or discontinued products.
Now for the drawbacks.
- Spocket available available on all ecommerce platforms – you purchased sell via digital marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, or Etsy.
- Customs duty and taxes included, as these vary from place to place. They are, therefore, not reflected in Spocket’s prices.
- You apply customize product tags, packaging, or product branding.
- You invested contact Spocket suppliers directly. If you have any questions, sellers have to communicate through Spocket.
- Chat and telephone support is only available for those on Spocket’s paid plan.
- Shipping to customers outside the US, UK, and EU is more expensive and takes longer. So assess your target audience’s location before selling with Spocket.